This site has been designed to comply with the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act
If as a person with a disability, you encounter difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us and make us aware of the issue.
Standards compliance and validation
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
All pages on this site use XHTML 1.0 mark-up
All pages use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS2) for presentation, validated using the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C's) validation service.
All pages use structured semantic mark-up where possible.
All pages are checked in accordance with DDA, W3C and Section 508 guidelines and adhere/comply to these guidelines as far as possible.
Navigation and navigation aids
Help with finding content
Every page of the site features a Help link at the top. Our help section exists to help you find key information in the site, and also features tips on how to search the site. Links to our policies, including our privacy statement, our terms and conditions, and this accessibility statement, appear at the bottom of every page.
All functional images used in this site include descriptive ALT tags. Purely decorative graphics include a 'null' ALT attribute.
This site uses a Cascading Style Sheet for visual layout, validated using the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C's) validation service.
Frames are used only where necessary to display third-party content.
The style sheet is written to display pages correctly in most commonly-used browsers. In browsers which do not support style sheets, the flow of content has been tested to ensure it completely retains its sense.
Foreground and background colours on this site have been selected to provide a proper level of contrast for ease of reading.
Where a high-accessibility version of a site tool is available, a link will be found to it within the tool.
Throughout the site, colour is never used as a sole means to convey information.
We continually make efforts to minimise the number of files in PDF format on the site. Where they appear, they are accompanied by a link to the Adobe website, where free Adobe Reader software is available or download. This software now includes screen-reading functionality.
Moving images and text
None of our content includes blinking text or images, and nothing on this site will cause your screen to flicker. Animation has been kept to a minimum, and is generally illustrative of content already on the site. Where animation is more than illustrative, transcripts and audio files are provided.
Flash animation will never be used for critical information such as arrivals and departures or security alerts. Interactive maps in Flash will always have static counterparts.
Video and audio
Where core content is relayed via audio and/or video files, these files are accompanied by PDF transcripts.
Last updated May 2012
Please read carefully
2. The information we collect about you and the way we use it
You may be asked to give us personal details when purchasing, registering or subscribing to a Gatwick Airport service or product, taking part in customer research and surveys, service or product trials, entering competitions or providing feedback on various issues relating to GAL. If you give us your personal details we will inform you of the uses we make of that information at the time we collect it from you.
If you are giving us your personal details in the course of purchasing, registering or subscribing for a service, then we will of course use it in order to provide you with that service. We will use your information to communicate with you and to personalise our service. We may contact you by post, email, or telephone (including mobile SMS).
We may use your information to send you offers and news about our airport services or products or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. Your confirmation emails (which may include details of bookings, airport services, product registration or subscription made through our Websites) may also include marketing material which we think may be of interest to you. We do our best to tailor this information so that it will be useful to you, but if at any time you no longer wish to receive it, you can opt out by following the instructions that we will give you with each communication.
Your data may be used for the following purposes: accounting, billing and audit, credit or other payment card verification and screening, immigration and customs control, safety and security, administrative and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis with a view to improving our products and services, the Websites and the user experience, systems testing, maintenance and development, customer research and surveys, customer relations and to help us in future dealings with you. If we use your information for the purposes of statistical or marketing analysis, your information will be made anonymous so you cannot be personally identified from it.
We may disclose your personal information to others where we are required or permitted to do so by law, or if you send us any material that is unlawful, offensive, abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or infringes the rights of anyone else, in order to prevent you from continuing to do so. If you are under 16 you must obtain consent from a parent or guardian before providing us with any personal information.
All personal information is held in a secure environment. All personal data that GAL collects is used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
GAL may use third party processors to handle personal data collected, these processors may be located in the UK or abroad. When using processors, we ensure that appropriate contractual safeguards, as dictated by the Data Protection Act 1998, are put in place.
Gatwick Airport Limited collects information about your use of the Websites from cookies.
When you enter the Websites your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. A cookie is a small text file that identifies your computer to our server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. If you do not know what cookies are or how to control them, we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
GAL cookies record those areas of the Websites that have been visited by your computer, for how long and what activity was undertaken on the Website. We do this so as to understand which are the most popular parts of the Websites, and also to improve your experience. For example, cookies that we use ensure that some promotional items, such as pop-ups and overlays, do not appear too many times on the same visit to the Website.
In addition, we would also like to make you aware that, although external to GAL, third party cookies are served on the Websites and can be used to track internet activity after a user has left the Website. Third party cookies usually have a long lifetime as they are ‘harvested’ and ‘refreshed’ whenever a user visits a page where the same or a similar cookie is being used.
You are not obliged to accept cookies. You have the opportunity to set your computer either to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these, of course, means that your experience of using the Websites may be impaired as we will be unable to personalise aspects of your use of the Websites.
We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you and what you’ve put in the shopping basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionalities on the site will be broken. More information on session cookies and what they are used for athttp://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Persistent Cookies for Site Analytics and Performance
DoubleClick (Google) – this cookie is specific to the display advertising on Gatwick’s website. User data is anonymous. You can find out more generally about Google and its policies and principles as regards advertising at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads
Google Analytics – we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
TagMan – this allows us to deploy different versions of our site to test (A/B Testing). User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about TagMan on their site athttp://www.tagman.com
Affiliate Window – Allows us to track affiliate advertisers and purchases. You can find out more about Affiliate Window on their site at http://www.affilaite window.com
AddThis - the service that runs some of our social sharing buttons. You can find out more about AddThis on their site at http://www.addthis.com
Our own ad serving and management cookies
We sell space on our website to advertisers. As part of this, we use several services to help us and advertisers understand what adverts you might be interested in. These cookies hold information about the computer - they don't hold personal information about you (ie it's not linked to you as an individual). But they might hold a record of what other websites you've looked at - so we could show you a car advert if you've previously visited a motoring website.
These are the services we use and how you can control those cookies. Please note that turning off advertising cookies won't mean that you are not served any advertising merely that it will not be tailored to your interests.
Other ad management cookies
Advertisements on the Website are provided by other organisations. Our advertising partners will serve advertisements that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you, based on information about your visit to the Website and other websites. In order to do this, our advertising partner may need to place a cookie on your computer. These cookies hold information about the computer - they don't hold personal information about you (ie it's not linked to you as an individual).
For more information about this type of online behavioural advertising, about cookies, and about how to turn this feature off, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
4. Your rights under the Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act, you have the right to ask us what information we hold about you, the source of that information, and the uses to which it has been put. Such a request must be in writing and should be directed to the address below.
5. Contact us
If you would like to update your information, modify your communication preferences, or if you do not want to receive marketing communications from GAL in the future, you can contact:
Data Protection ManagerGatwick Airport Limited5th Floor, Destinations PlaceGatwick AirportWest Sussex RH6 0NP
6. Links to third party websites
GATWICK AIRPORT VOUCHER PASSPORT
Subject to terms and conditions and availability. The Retailers identified as part of the Voucher Scheme may change from time to time and those featured above may not be participating at time of purchase.
The Gatwick Airport Voucher Passport is run by Gatwick Airport Limited. When you (the Customer) use a voucher, a legally binding contract is made, the Terms and Conditions of which are set out below. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. Orders of voucher booklets or individual vouchers (Vouchers) must be registered at www.gatwickairport.com/voucherpassport. The placing of an order of Vouchers implies acceptance the following conditions.
2. The Gatwick Airport Voucher will be available online/virtually and available to print at your convenience, but Gatwick Airport Limited shall not be liable for any download failure, or interruption due to computer or IT failure and furthermore time of “Delivery” (successful download of the Vouchers on the Customers device) will not be of the essence and Gatwick Airport Limited will not be liable for any delay in delivery or losses arising from such delay.
3. Upon Delivery, you must examine the Vouchers and give immediate written notice to us of any damage, defect or shortage.
4. Title of the Vouchers only passes to you on Delivery.
5. You must not reproduce in any form the Vouchers, and/or the Gatwick Airport trade mark (the Mark) or anything deceptively similar to it, or authorise assist or enable others to do so. The Vouchers and/or Mark may not be used in combination with any other marks, names, words or logos.
6. If you breach any of these conditions, we may cancel all contracts with you and decline to supply any further Vouchers until breaches have been remedied.
7. Supply of the Vouchers will be governed by English law. If we are prevented from performing an obligation under the contract by circumstances outside our control we will be released from that obligation and will not be liable for any failure to perform it.
8. Redemption Terms are detailed below and on The Gatwick Airport Voucher. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. For the protection of our customers, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. Vouchers can be exchanged for a variety of goods or services within selected retailers only located at Gatwick Airport. The list of selected retailers may vary from time to time. Current retail suppliers are shown at www.gatwickairport.com . The Gatwick Airport Voucher does not make or give any promises, warranties, guarantees or representations concerning the goods or services provided by these suppliers.
2. Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. To be valid when presented for exchange, vouchers must be complete and the perforations must be unbroken.
3. The date to which each Voucher is valid is printed on it. The voucher cannot be used after this date.
4. Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with cash. If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
5. Redemption of vouchers at each retailer will be subject to availability and the terms and conditions of individual retailers may apply. Check in store for details or on the printed Voucher itself.
Gatwick Airport Limited Website User Terms
1.Introduction1.1 These terms and conditions ("terms") govern your viewing and use of this website (the "website") which is owned and operated by Gatwick Airport Limited (GAL). For the purposes of these terms "we", "our" and "us" refers to GAL.
1.2 GAL makes this website available to you to provide information about its business, Gatwick Airport and the services available at the airport. We have also teamed up with various partners to provide you with information about travel services which we think may be of interest to you. You can buy a number of products and services including car parking and lounge spaces from this website. The additional terms applicable to sales of those products and services will be brought to your attention before you make an order.
1.3 These terms only apply to your viewing of this website. If you use one of the links on this website to visit one of our partner websites, then please note that your viewing of these websites and any purchases made through them will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
1.4 Please read these terms carefully. If you access the website we will assume that you agree to the terms. If you do not agree with these terms, do not access or use the website.
1.5 Gatwick Airport Limited is a private limited company registered in England under Company Number 01991018. Gatwick Airport Limited's postal address is Gatwick Airport Limited, 5th Floor, Destinations Place, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex RH6 0NP. GAL's VAT registration number is GB 974838854.
2. Information on flight arrivals, departures, timetables and destinations2.1 We make every effort to ensure that the flight information contained on the website is accurate and up to date.
2.2 With regard to flight arrivals and departures, please note that the flight arrivals and departures screen contains the scheduled arrival and departure times of most flights. We can only update the flight arrivals and departures screens once the airlines have told us that a particular flight is early, delayed or cancelled. Therefore we are not in a position to guarantee the accuracy of that information. We always advise telephoning the airline in advance if you have concerns that a particular flight may have been cancelled or seriously delayed.
2.3 With regard to flight destination and timetable information available on the website, we do our best to ensure that this is accurate and up to date, but we are reliant on the airlines and other third parties advising us of any changes. We welcome your feedback, so please contact us at email@example.com if you identify any inaccuracy
3. Investor relations3.1 We have included certain information on the website about the corporate affairs of GAL. However, such information is provided for your convenience only, and we do not give any advice, make any recommendation or endorsement as to any investment. No information or otherwise on this website constitutes an invitation to invest in shares in GAL or any other company and you should not make (or decide not to make) any investment or other decisions on what you see in or via this website.
4. Our responsibilities to you4.1 Although we have made every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website will be relevant and useful, we cannot make any commitment that it will meet your particular requirements. For the reasons described above, and because also of frequent changes to the shops and facilities at the airports, we cannot guarantee that the information on the website will always be completely accurate.
4.2 Although we make every effort to ensure that the website is available at all times, there will be occasions on which we will need to carry out routine and emergency maintenance. We do not therefore guarantee that it will always be available, or that it will always perform at a particular speed or with particular functionality. We reserve the right to withdraw the Website if we need to.
4.3 To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties, terms, conditions and commitments not expressly set out in these terms are hereby excluded.
4.4 Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or fraud, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using the website. In particular, we do not accept responsibility for (a) any loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or loss of revenue; (b) any loss or corruption of data; or (c) any indirect or consequential loss.
4.5 Your statutory rights are unaffected.
5. Your obligations when using the website5.1 You may only view and use this Website in accordance with these terms and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website.
5.2 In particular, you agree that you will not:
5.2.1 post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
5.2.2 use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of our rights or the rights of any other;
5.2.3 make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent booking;
5.2.4 use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
5.2.5 deface, alter or interfere with the front end 'look and feel' of this website;
5.2.6 take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or related infrastructure;
5.2.7 obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of our networks.5.3 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the website at any time if you breach these terms.
6. Intellectual Property Rights6.1 All trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights (together "the rights") in the materials on this website (as well as the organisation and layout of this website) and the rights in any software or underlying software code that is made available for download from the website ("software") are owned by us or our licensors.
6.2 Except as stated in paragraph 6.4 below, without our prior written permission, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, display, post, sell, transfer or transmit in any form or by any means any material on this website or software whether in whole or in part nor use the material or software to create derivative works.
6.3 The contents of the pages contained in this Website may not be distributed, displayed or copied to third parties including, but not limited to, "caching" any material on this website for access by third parties and "mirroring" any material on this website.
6.4 The contents of individual pages of this website may be printed or downloaded to disk for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use. You may make an electronically stored, transient copy of the content of this website for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only.
6.5 You may not do any of the following without our written permission:
6.5.1 remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of content under these terms; or
6.5.2 create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing any content.
7. Feedback7.1 From time to time we may ask you to provide us with your views on our airports, services, the website or any other related issue. Our use of your contribution together with the personal information you provide will be governed by these terms and conditions and by the terms of our privacy statement.
7.2 If you are under the age of 16 you must have consent from a parent or guardian to make a contribution.
7.3 By contributing you will be giving us your full consent to post your contribution on the website should we choose to do so and you will be deemed to have given us a free licence on a perpetual basis to adapt, modify, incorporate your contribution in other works or otherwise use it as we see fit. You agree that we do not need to acknowledge you as being the author of such contribution but by contributing you give us permission to acknowledge you as the author should we wish to do so.
7.4 Any contribution you provide must not contain anything that is unlawful, offensive, abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene or discriminatory nor shall it infringe the rights of anyone else.
8. Changes to these Terms8.1 We reserve the right, at our discretion, to make improvements or changes to any part of the website, including to these terms. We therefore recommend that you re-visit this page from time to time.
9. General9.1 These terms refer only to your viewing of this website and, as detailed above, separate conditions apply to prize draws, competitions and promotions which we may run from time to time as well as to products and services sold through this website.
10. Data Protection and Privacy10.1 Any personal information you supply to us when you use this Website will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
11. Law11.1 These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England.
12. Car Parking London Gatwick Airport promotes a 65% discount that applies to pre-bookings of more than eight days made in Short Stay South from 13/04/11 and Short Stay North from 13/04/11. Subject to availability. Lowest on airport price guaranteed, you won't find our price cheaper anywhere else.
The website www.gatwickparking.com is also owned and operated by Gatwick Airport Limited.
*Subject to terms and conditions and availability. The Retailers identified as part of the Voucher Scheme may change from time to time and those featured above may not be participating at time of purchase. Please see www.gatwickairport.com/voucherpassport for further details.
Tell us when you are travelling and we can helpyou by not displaying expired offers.
By registering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the
offer programme. Here's a link in case you haven't read the
full terms and conditions.
full terms and conditions.